Complete Kare'n Tote for Men
The Complete Kare ‘n Tote for Men contains products that have been personally researched and selected for their safety and value for those undergoing cancer therapies. The sturdy, microfiber tote bag will carry essential items to doctor, chemotherapy and radiation appointments.
This tote contains:
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle - selected because it is considered one of the safest water bottles available. Stainless steel doesn’t leach chemicals into the liquids it holds at any temperature.
- Hand Sanitizer - use to kill bacteria/germs and protect a compromised immune system.
- Thermometer - to monitor daily temperature.
- Pill Box Timer - as a medication reminder and carrier.
- Cooling Bandanna - to manage sweats and hot flashes.
- Mini-Battery Fan - to help alleviate feeling overheated.
- Journal - to note medications, questions for the doctor, side effects, symptoms, dietary problems, feelings or goals while going through treatment cycles.
- Sticky Notes - to note reminders when needed if experiencing “chemo-brain”.
- Extra Soft Tooth Brush - for gently brushing teeth and sensitive gums.
- Toothpaste - a gentle formulation that is easy on a tender mouth.
- Lozenges - moisturize a dry mouth. Very effective if used as directed.
- Lip Balm - unscented, helps with chapped lips and dry mouth.
- Unscented Balm Salve - for dry, cracked skin on hands and feet.
- Unscented Lotion - for nourishing dry skin.
- Deodorant - spray or solid available. Gentle on tissues that are tender or numb. Safe to use while going through radiation treatment.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - for application to fingernails and toenails to inhibit fungal growth while going through chemotherapy treatments.
- Aloe Gel - may be applied on skin exposed to radiation.
- Vitamin E Oil - may be applied to surgical scars to promote healing.
- Puzzles - to entertain and exercise the brain.
- Support Materials
Brands may be substituted without notice.
The information above is not meant to take the place of advice or medical treatment by your doctor. Consult your doctor for specific recommendations for your individual situation.