Grief Support Basket
The Grief Support Basket contains items to bring comfort and support during the very difficult time of grieving for a loved one.
This basket contains:
- Book: My Friend, I Care - The Grief Experience written by Barbara Karnes, RN
- Journal - Writing can be an important part of the journey through the grieving process. Write about feelings, thoughts or memories.
- Candle - this flameless candle can be safely used any time; day or night. It is very comforting at night when feeling alone. Use it in remembrance of a loved one, while journaling about your feelings or thoughts, or when making an intention to help you get through the day.
- Photo Frame - carry a picture of your loved one with you or place it in a special place to honor them.
- Tea - take time to calm yourself and relax.
- Lavender sachet - inhale the relaxing qualities of Lavender when you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Handkerchief - to have on hand when unexpected tears occur.
- Chocolates - comfort food, when nothing else will do.
Brands may be substituted without notice.
The information above is not meant to take the place of advice or medical treatment by your doctor. Consult your doctor for specific recommendations for your individual situation.